St Mary’s has a school uniform, details of which are listed below:
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirts/pinafore dresses.
- Red or white polo shirt.
- Red school-named sweatshirts or cardigan which are available to purchase from our online suppliers at www.crestedschoolwear.co.uk. Plain red jumpers or cardigans may be worn as an alternative.
- For PE, Children wear the logo'd coloured P.E T-shirts sold by Crested Schoolwear to reflect the colour of their sports house - colours and sizing can be selected with a drop down arrow key on the relevant page of their website. These should be worn with black shorts/black tracksuit bottoms/black leggings and pumps or trainers.
- For PE an optional red hooded sweatshirt, with initials can be purchased from the school office - please purchase though sQuid.
- For OWL a compulsory green hoodie and a compulsory grey t-shirt is available to purchase through Crested Schoolwear.
- Shoes should be black or brown. Flip-flops or open toed sandals and high-heeled shoes are inappropriate. Trainers are only appropriate for PE.
- In the summer children may choose to wear red and white check/stripe dresses.
- In winter, children may wear black ankle boots to school.
- Please note the school discourages extreme hair styles.
- We recommend that children who want to have their ears pierced, do so in the summer holidays. Earrings should be plain, small studs only and should not be worn on PE / swimming days.
Parents who qualify for means-tested Free School Meals get support with the purchase of uniform items.
Purchasing School Uniform
The following items can be purchased from our online supplier