The Nursery school was inspected by Ofsted on 31st January 2019. We are delighted to report that the Nursery was graded Oustanding in all areas:
- Highly effective leadership, excellent partnerships with parents and a mutual pursuit for excellence shared by the whole staff team lead to outstanding outcomes for children.
- The board of trustees is highly motivated and supports the manager astutely to use self-evaluation to help drive continuous improvement.
- There are excellent monitoring systems in place to ensure parents and their children receive a high quality service.
- Teaching is inspirational and staff are extremely creative in their approach to help engage and motivate children to learn.
- Staff rigorously monitor children's progress to help them make significant progress from their starting points. They swiftly identify any gaps in children's learning and provide excellent interventions and support to close these gaps rapidly.
- Staff provide tailored guidance and information to parents about the precise ways they can support their children to make significant gains in their learning.
- All children are valued as individuals and staff have an exceptional understanding of each child's backgrounds and needs.
- Staff provide an innovative range of opportunities to engage children in a rich range of activities to help them learn about the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Staff place a high priority on getting children ready for school and there are excellent systems in place to help support transition when children move on to school.