Current diary dates
- 11 Dec 19 - 9.30am - Reception Nativity Play in school
- 11 Dec 19 - 1.30pm - Year 3/Year 4/Year 5/Year 6 Carol Service at St. Mary's Church. Parents welcome
- 12 Dec 19 - School Christmas Dinner
- 16 Dec 19 - Years 2- 6 Experience Christmas (St. Mary's Church for pupils)
- 17 Dec 19 - Reception Trip to Attingham Park
- 17 Dec 19 - 2.30pm - Year 1 and Year 2 Christmas Play in school - ticketed event
- 18 Dec 19 - 9.30am - Year 1 and Year 2 Christmas Play in school - ticketed event
- 18 Dec 19 - Christmas Raffle drawn after Y1/2 Christmas play
- 19 Dec 19 - Non-Uniform day - Visit from Flip The Clown
- 20 Dec 19 - 3.15pm - Break up for Christmas Holidays - non-uniform day - children may bring a non electrical toy to school
- 7 Jan 20 - School re-opens to children
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.