Current diary dates
- 27 Jan 20 to 10 Jan 20 - Sportshall Athletics (Invite Only) William Brookes School 1-4pm
- 29 Jan 20 - Year 3 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 30 Jan 20 - 6pm Theatre Bugs 'Puppet Show'-Doors open at 5.45pm.
- 3 Feb 20 - Year 1 Trip to Shrewsbury Museum - Dinosaurs
- 5 Feb 20 - Year 3 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 5 Feb 20 - Y3/4/5/6 - Workshop on Cyber Bullying
- 6 Feb 20 - Y5/6 Tag Rugby Idsall 1.30-4pm
- 6 Feb 20 - Y3/4 YCA Multi Skills Idsall 1-3pm
- 7 Feb 20 - Non-Uniform day (£1 donation please) and cake sale. Please send in cakes for an after school 'Cake Sale' for the NSPCC
- 11 Feb 20 - Safer Internet Day
- 12 Feb 20 - Year 3 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 13 Feb 20 - Y5/6 Tag Rugby Idsall 1.30-4pm
- 17 Feb 20 to 21 Feb 20 - Half Term
- 26 Feb 20 - Year 2 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 4 Mar 20 - Year 2 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 5 Mar 20 - World Book Day - Children and staff can come to school dressed as their favourite book character
- 11 Mar 20 - Sports Relief - children please come dressed in sportswear and trainers - £1 donation to Sports Relief
- 11 Mar 20 - Year 2 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 16 Mar 20 - YR/1/2 Open afternoon/evening
- 18 Mar 20 - Y3/4/5/6 - Open afternoon/evening
- 23 Mar 20 - Spring Music Concert for Y3 and Y4 parents and those parents whose children have school musical instrument lessons
- 25 Mar 20 - Y5 and Y6 Visit to RAF Cosford - The Blitz
- 27 Mar 20 - Reception Visit to RAF Cosford - Let's Fly
- 30 Mar 20 - PM- Reception Parent's Maths Workshop
- 3 Apr 20 - Break up for Easter Holidays - 3.15pm - NO PM PLAYDEN
- 6 Apr 20 to 17 Apr 20 - Easter Holidays
- 27 Apr 20 - Year 3 Visit to Lapworth Museum of Geology
- 21 May 20 - Year 6 Visit To Wolverhampton Grand Theatre
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.