St Mary’s has a school uniform, details of which are listed below:
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirts/pinafore dresses.
- Red school-named sweatshirts or cardigan which are available to purchase from our online suppliers at www.crestedschoolwear.co.uk. Plain red jumpers or cardigans may be worn as an alternative.
- As of September 2015 children must wear the logo'd coloured P.E T-shirts sold by Crested Schoolwear to reflect the colour of their sports house - colours and sizing can be selected with a drop down arrow key on the relevant page. Please click this link.
- Shoes should be black or brown. Flip-flops or open toed sandals and high-heeled shoes are inappropriate. Trainers are only appropriate for PE.
- In the summer children may choose to wear red and white check/stripe dresses.
- In winter, children may wear black ankle boots to school.
Purchasing School Uniform
The following items can be purchased from our online supplier
using the password mary372