Support in the Community
We all need a little help sometimes and some families struggling to cope with children who need extra TLC can often find it a relief to discover a group of fellow parents coping with the same issues in their local community. They can offer you a listening ear and you can meet people who understand what you are going through.
By following the links below, you might even find the light at the end of the tunnel. Some of this information is also available on the Support for Parents board in the school foyer. If we can help you with sourcing any further information, please feel free to come to the office and ask.
- Kingswood Trust
- New MOAT House website www.albrightontrust.org.uk
- Telford Independent Advice and Support Service
- SEND local offer in Shropshire (Helps families. children, and professionals to support those with special educational needs or disabilities)
- IASS (Information and Advice Support Services for SEN)
- Family Connect
- Edwards Trust for Bereaved Families
- NSPCC Bullying and Cyberbullying
Help for Armed Forces Families
Below are some useful links to local amenities and services