Support in the Community
We all need a little help sometimes and some families struggling to cope with children who need extra TLC can often find it a relief to discover a group of fellow parents coping with the same issues in their local community. They can offer you a listening ear and you can meet people who understand what you are going through.
By following the links below, you might even find the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Kingswood Trust Open Evening - Friday 21st July 2017
- Kingswood Trust Family Music Festival & Picnic - Sunday 30th July 2017
- "All In" Spring Edition 2017
- New MOAT House website www.albrightontrust.org.uk
- "All In" Autumn Edition 2016
- "All In" Summer Edition 2016
- World Bedwetting Day - Tuesday 24th May 2016
- "All In" Spring Edition 2016
- Telford Independent Advice and Support Service
- Albrighton Trust Recreation for the Disabled
Help for Armed Forces Families